BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Booking Fee. To secure your booking, date and fee quote, all bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee of $200. An emailed copy of the payment receipt to is required as confirmation and to secure your date within 14 days of confirming the booking.
Payment via EFT. Bank details RENEE THOMPSON: NAB, BSB 083 427 ACCOUNT 98 634 9902. Please put your full name as a reference. Remainder of celebrant fee is required via EFT 14 days prior to your wedding date.
2. Date change. In order to change the date or venue of your wedding, couples will incur a fee of $150 to cover admin costs. If you decide to change your wedding date and the celebrant isn't available on two new suggested dates your booking fee of $200 is non-refundable.
3. Cancellations. Cancellation or rescheduling of NOIM meeting/signing requires minimum 48 hours’ notice. Cancellation or rescheduling of a celebrant booking requires a minimum of 60 day’s notice.
4. Travel Costs. Complimentary within 50km of metro Melbourne. Further travel costs vary depending on the location of the wedding. (For every 50km beyond metro Melbourne add $100 to your fee)
5. Extra Time. A detailed run sheet is required prior to your wedding day. If extra additional time is required due to lateness, an additional cost may incur to accommodate the Celebrants time. This is up to $100 per hour.
6. COVID19 Cancellation. If COVID19 government restrictions mean the wedding can no longer take place on the agreed date or location, the couple and celebrant must negotiate a new date to take place within 12 months of the original booking date based on both of their availability.
7. Extenuating circumstances. It’s at the celebrants discretion during this time to waive any of the above T&C’s due to extenuating circumstances eg. COVID19 and complex circumstances. Please ensure any changes agreed upon are in writing.